- Sarai posted about a Flickr set she found of vintage dresses by Peggy Hunt
- And here’s even more vintage goodness at Augusta Auctions (click on Photo Galleries at the left for all the pics)
- Two more entertaining farmhouse blogs that I found! Both sisters in Kansas: Coal Creek Farm and My Sister’s Farmhouse
- Speaking of houses… a life-size dollhouse. When I was little I used to pretend that I lived in my dollhouse and would daydream about what it would be like to be little. And then I discovered The Borrowers and pretty much died and went to heaven.
- Another fun use for an Altoid tin: make a clock! I thought this was a pretty cute idea and relatively inexpensive, too. I have some greeting cards made by an artist friend that would be really cool to turn into clocks.
Have a wonderful weekend!