Well, it’s Friday and the hubs and I are taking the night off to go get some sushi and see Fast & Furious! (link goes to trailer) It’s been a while since we’ve been out on the town like this, so I’m looking forward to spending some fun money :) I was trying to think when the last time we went to the theater was and I remembered the last film we saw was Slumdog Millionaire (which was AMAZING).
This week’s links…
- Liesl at Hoppo Bumpo has been doing a sewing series on seams and has just started another one on hems!
- An interesting article at NPR on celebrities on Twitter (did you see Colbert Report last night with the co-founder of this new internet communication phenomenon? Very interesting)
- Lynsey at SwirlyThoughts demonstrates how to make your own padded mailing envelopes! I like how she uses pages from children’s books.
- This is one amazing teapot. They thought of everything when they made this! (via Design*Sponge)
- The Nautilus House. I’ve seen this before, but came across it again and it’s just amazing! How would you like living in a giant sea shell? It reminds me of the great pink sea snail in Doctor Dolittle.
Have a great weekend!