Week of Links needs to be a day early this week since we have a lot to do around here this weekend and need all the time we can get. We’re having a yard sale on Saturday. Blech. I love going to them, but I don’t like doing them.
J. has been busy all week building his business AND sorting all the stuff we’re going to try to sell. The weather has been just beautiful the past few days, so we’re hoping it sticks through tomorrow! We’ve got lots of stuff to sell, so maybe the sun will help bring out the people and get all this sold!
Here are some links that have been keeping my mind delightfully distracted…
- Capucine is carving the Alps in her hot pink sunnies!
- Sears & Roebucks Spring and Summer 1938 catalog. So many sweet outfits!
- A cool new way to reupholster furniture using the quilting technique
Discovered a couple new blogs that I’ve added to my list!
- Thimbly Things: lately been revamping her clothes into new wearables and also posted this great fix for moth holes!
- Involving the Senses: every Thursday Meghan posts great vintage sewing pattern finds! (She also made the Sweetgum Duncan sweater)
I do have some vintage goodies to share that I got this week, but unfortunately I don’t have time to take pictures of them all, so they’ll have to wait until next week. See you then!